Until we know if we are pregnant or not! So many emotions right now. Parts of me just want to get it over with and know, but another part of me would like to stay in the 'unknown' place a bit longer (since at least this way there is a chance we may be). I can't even start to thank about emotions that this weekend will bring, either crazy amounts of joy or deep deep sadness and loss. Wow lots to think on. These past few days I have been feeling a bit more optimistic than before only b/c I looked back at my numbers and tests with Caed and realized that maybe I didn't really 'feel' anything back then either. Of course when you are in this 2ww (two-week-wait) you think EVERY little thing is a symptom, but most things can also be attributed to living in China, the meds I am on, or PMS...
So Sat morning China time we will take a long drive in to a VERY VERY VERY crowded hospital. Wait through various lines, explain what test I want to a doctor in Chinese in front of 10-15 other women (who will be listening to every word I say), then get my blood drawn. Later that afternoon we will hope to get our test results back. Last time they didn't have them until the next day, and they wouldn't tell us on the phone but made us 'pick up' the results in person. And last time (June) the number was 4 :( ---- Anything over 5 is considered pregnant but with Caed by day 14 post transfer my number was 406. Then if the test is positive we will have to go back in 2 days (Monday am) and take the test again to make sure the number is growing as it should be and it isn't just a 'chemical pregnancy'.
The rest of the wait will go fast b/c we are hosting a Christmas party (well it's on New Years Eve) for some students. So from now until then we are preparing food, games and songs for that.
All of your prayers and encouraging words are a great gift to us. Thank you!