Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Party

I'll start by saying thank you to all who emailed or face-booked me about my post yesterday. I cherish all of the encouragement and prayers! Oh and I finally was able to see and talk to my brother this morning, which just makes me happy.


Today we had a Christmas party for the Mommy and Me class we do in out apartment complex each week. We have been out of town for the past 5 weeks so this was the first one back. We had 16 kids plus  their adults this morning. It was a blast with songs, decorating the tree, seeing fake snow on the window, watching Frosty dance, taking pictures, eating cookies, and hearing the Christmas story (yikes I told it in Chinese!!!)


I had to give you a BIG look at the group pics we tried to take b/c Caed is picking his nose in EVERY picture but one. I guess he really had something stuck up there! I love the look on the little girls face to his left, like she is wondering what in the world he will pull out of there. 


Taking pictures in the cut-outs.


I love the top left pic of Caed singing. 


Left is the one none-nose-picking pic. And Caed reading before class started.


Decorating the tree was a huge hit.



And eating all the goodies of course!

...and no pee on the carpet today! I guess it is too cold to wear split pants without a diaper under now-a-days.