Friday, February 3, 2012

Only One

We got a call today that only one embryo made it. I am not sure if I'm madder or sadder. I feel like God is playing some sort of cruel joke on us, still making us go through this FET even though it in all likely hood won't work. So now instead of grieving them both at the same time I grieve this one more life lost (and I am aware that not all believe that each of these embryos is a life lost- but to me it feels like we lost our tenth child today). I am so mad at God, can't even express it in words. I am having the hardest time trusting that this is part of a good plan.

2 comments:

Dugi said...

" I feel like God is playing some sort of cruel joke on us, still making us go through this FET even though it in all likely hood won't work."
I know you don't mean that.
You chose to go through this. God doesn't play cruel jokes or games or like seeing us in pain. Things just happen, life is full of difficult challenges. It is God that helps us handle the situation, accept things, keep going. Stay positive, have faith and things will work out. Always remember God loves you. You have a wonderful, intelligent, HEALTHY son. Be grateful. Keep praying that God will be with you and guide you through this difficult time. :)

China Doll said...

I'm thinking of you as you go into this cycle - be strong, this could be the one xx