Yesterday in the car on the way home from the mall (we had picked up a pizza to bring back for dinner).
Caed - "Can I have a bite of pizza Mommy?"
Me - "No you need to wait until we are home."
Caed, "Ummmm Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy can I please have a bite of that pizza?"
Me - "Caed I heard your request but right now the answer is NO"
________Caed thinking_______
Caed - "Can I have a LITTLE bite of pizza, the answer is YES!"
Sean and I hold back giggles and change the subject.
And then just 30 minutes ago I was getting lunch ready and Caed was being very impatient. I put his food in front of him and asked him to pray. He said, "You can pray Mommy" and I said, "I would like you to do it because you have been having a real impatient and non-thankful attitude" so he prayed;
"Thank you for my food, my quesadilla, my cheese, my sourcream, my tortilla, my tomatos, my mommy and daddy, my attitude and my quesadilla...."
Haha his attitude, I love it!