Monday, December 13, 2010

The Perfect Shirt


If you have ever met, spoken on the phone to, read about or heard about my son you will understand why we could NOT resist buying him this shirt when we saw it. 
"Mr. Chatter Box"
I love that Caedmon loves to talk. I love how he loves to hear stories about all kinds of things, and tell stories about everything. I love his never ending questions (well not ALL the time but most of the time I love that). I love how proud of this shirt he is. I love his left hand in this picture - like he is doing that peacock dance...

Which reminds me of a story. When we first arrived in Bangkok last month just Caed and I headed off to the hotel and Sean stayed at the airport to wait for his family. In the taxi on the way there he asked me, "Where are we Mommy?" and I said, "Bangkok" and he said, 
"Like the bird???" (meaning peacock).



Here is Caed sporting his super cute cow backpack from Auntie Heather and Uncle Gregs.
He loves pushing this stroller. The only reason he wants a baby brother or sister is so that, "I get to put them in a stroller and push them around real fast"