My parents are here!!! They arrived 11:30pm on Friday night and here we are right after they got out of the car. When they came to Thailand when Caed was born they arrived 5 hours after he was born, so we are enjoying all this time of being pregnant with them here!
Baby's official due date is on the 23rd, only 2 days away now!
Today we went to a waterfall not far away from where we are staying.
You can slide down the rocks, Caed though this was just amazing.
39+ weeks!!!
Last days as a family of three :)
Gramma and GP brought Caed this oriental trading magazine and you would have thought it was the most exciting book EVER. He has looked through it so many times, looking at each picture and each toy. He even took it to meals with him. Now that I think of it I have vague memories of getting huge Sears or JC Penny's catalogues when we were little and looking through the toys sections over and over...
And now we are headed out for our last date (Sean and I) before baby. Massages, dinner and a movie! I am so excited :) So so incredibly grateful Gramma and GP are here.


2 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your baby belly is so cute, I can't even stand it!!!!!!
Post a Comment