* make sure to scroll down and check out the other craft post I just put up
Since we are away for Christmas this year we have been spending time doing crafts to decorate where we are staying. Here is Caed painting 'lights' to hang over the door ways.
Caed got to help Ms. Hanni put the star on the big Christmas tree at the center where we are staying
And then he organized all the 'bells'
I made these pictures to tape on top of the framed pictures that where there.
I bought the rough paper from a local craft fair and found the letters in an art bin someone had left here.
This is our first 'hot' Christmas even. Feels weird to be wearing shorts and going swimming in December. But we are enjoying every minute knowing that we will soon be headed back to VERY cold weather and small space heaters.