The friday before I left CN we went to a local photo studio to take some pictures as a family. After consulting with the people there and seeing some horrendous/terrifying examples of maternity pictures I quickly didd some searching on pinterest for more 'American' ideas in regards to pregnancy pictures. Though somehow some 'Chinese-y' ones still made their way in...
This was photographers idea, it just makes me laugh. They said it was one of their favorites because C looks so 'cute'. But we don't get it - what's he saying shhh to? And you can hardly see any baby...
Note- black in maternity pictures not a great idea, especially when they then choose a black background :)
35+ pregnant with little girl
34 weeks pregnant with Caedmon (look how young we were!!!)
This has got to be my favorite of all the 'Chinese-y' ones we did. Again we just laughed when we saw it, the apple? Baffled us. While I was taking these I was calling to Sean, "Are you seeing what they are having me do?! I am nervous this is going to end up on the wall of the studio!"
They also took one of my bare belly where they photoshopped out the top of my belly button. It was pretty funny, sorry not sharing that one :)
The lady at the shop also told me that this is one of her favorites because of Caed's expression and because he looks "chubby". They asked if Caed could come back and take pictures just him. I said they may need some bribes {I had bought and wrapped many little toys as bribes for this photo session} and plan to do the same when we go back for pictures after we take baby home. Luckily there is no sitting fee and if you do your own makeup/hair/clothes you only pay $1.33 per picture you want on CD. Pretty good deal, even if you do have to pretend bite an apple.






1 comment:
love these so much and excited for the countdown to my birthday and baby girl :)
Post a Comment