We will be leaving again for Thailand in 9 days (yeah!), and since pretty much everyone is left for the Chinese New Year already and Sean is off work and it is cold out we are enjoying some lazy time around the house. So I decided to decorate for Valentines day - a first for me :)
The print on the right and the candle idea are pinned on my pinterest boards, I think the button tree ideas was from there too.
My favorite :) These are little book page hearts stuck on with tape to our Christmas wreath.
I strung them with needle and thread and put them everywhere! Oh last month the screen of my laptop died :( It was going to be over $300 to fix so we opted to just get a cheap screen and use it as a desk top for now as the computer is already over 4 years old. Just a few weeks later Sean's laptops hard drive crashed. Not a great technical month for us.
But these hearts sure make me smile
{love}
1 comment:
You are so creative! I love this! Miss you lots.
Post a Comment