Sunday, January 22, 2012

When Superheros Go to School


Caed has been borrowing this cape and mask from his friend Grady. It is about time we find or make our own as he is doing EVERYTHING but bathing in it. 

mazes


glue icicles - idea from frugal family blog

(You see that toilet paper tube on Caedmon's left hand? It was a piece of our toilet paper roll nativity and last month Caed decided that they are now his "styles" - his word. If you ask him what they do he will tell you that they are his superhero things and they 
make him strong. He wears them all day (when he can find them) and I take them off his wrists almost every night while he is sleeping - man I love this boy!)


pour on some salt


shake it


cotton ball snow paint


How superheros do their school work


Door or Fame


Another pinterest idea - SNOW! 6 cups flour, 1 cup baby oil - so so fun. But messy, and unfortunately baby oil isn't as cheap here as it is in the states. But we smelled good after. We have played with it twice since then and I laid the sheet in the bathroom and let him play before bath - much easier to clean up. I love how shiny my hair looks here - though it is not that way in real life :(


Snowballs and Styles - Oh I also found these sets of 6 silicon cupcake liners at Walmart here for $1.20 - I was very excited they come in three shapes.


flour and water and a cookie sheet


add some paint and smearrrrrrrrrr

No comments: