Last month we had a fruit fly invasion. It was awkward, we had all these students over for pizza and all of the sudden the apartment was filled with these little fruit flies. So bad that we were all swatting at them the whole night. After some on-line research I made this handy trap with a plastic jug, rolled up paper, and vinegar and an old banana. In a few days we were fruit fly free.
My turkey veggie tray - maybe I already posted this, I forget
C and G out playing
I was picking up some things in the grocery store below our apartment the other day and saw these for sale now (maybe b/c Chinese New Year is coming up?). Anyone for some dried flattened pig face?
vinegar + food coloring + squeeze droppers + a plate of baking soda = fun
I went to get copies made an a local copy shop and saw all this meat and fish hanging up the other day. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to go back another day and see numerous rats running around that same shop.
C is on a total superhero kick. He borrowed this cape and mask from Grady and insisted on wearing it to preschool. Last year his friend Jade sent him this pack of jammies that have little superhero bears on them that say 'saving the world before bed time'. There are two shirts and two pants and he literally asks everyday to wear them. When they are in the wash he asks all day when they will be clean. So if you happen to be sending a package our way {hint hint} please include a superhero shirt :)
1 comment:
Wow, the dried up pig is something else.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that Cade is into super heroes. That is absolutely adorable. :)
Post a Comment