Friday, January 27, 2012

Dads Away We Play


Sean Left for HK yesterday am. So here we are playing some of our new favorite games. This is called "Lair"  - basically C collects stuff from all over his room, or the house and puts it in his lair, which is sometimes in a mountain or on a pirate ship. The best part was that every thing he brought to the lair he would say, "I got the angry books of mads, I got the space ship of labs, I got the secret ball of mars." Everything came from a "land" LOVE IT!!!


Eating lunch with his "new friends" as he calls them


contact paper art - sticky side of the paper is up and I gave C a bunch of little things to stick on


little fingers at work


we then stuck it to our yangtai window


then we did the same thing with stickers 


and played I spy


The outlines from the peeled stickers make amazing superhero button pads for your arms with super special powers. 


and we started fort building


and homemade bagels = yum


this morning we woke up and imagined even bigger and better things for our fort - while making it C said, "Mommy this fort is going to be even bigger than God!" hehe


caed taking on the phone 'aka a half eaten sleeve of ritz crackers' calling Robin Hood the Clean to enlist his help (Backyardigans :)


The fort continued to get bigger and better. Though shortly after this picture was taken C had a melt down and when I asked him what he was so upset about he said {yelled} -
 "I am not responding to you!!!"
(he will get a bath today and a new set of clothes)

No comments: