In the midst of posting the house tour (one more installment to come in a few days) I am getting ready for Sean's b-day tomorrow! My love is 30!!! How exciting huh. Instead of going to the city for very minimal western food choices (Papa John's, Pizza Hut, KFC) I decided to have friends take Caed and cook a favorite of Sean's meals white chicken enchiladas. I am also making a Pazzoki. Made the ice cream already (so thankful for a friend letting us use their ice cream maker!). Should be a fun, low key time together!
From the door. He loves his Ikea swing (we have the handle bar thing too) he got for his 1st b-day from Unc CJ. I love the way thankful tree number two turned out. Maybe I'll do another post about that later.
His bed and little drawers (that was the landlords t.v. stand and it works perfect to hold his toys and books). I am working on doing his name to hang above the bed.
Our big Ol' tv thing from our old house is way to big for this houses' living room so it became Caed's closet, slash our storage.
Here is the view of the dining area from the bathroom. Spare room on left and school room.office on right.
spare room. i like to read in that blue chair on the left
futon unfolded
I really like the way these two things turned out! I do my getting ready which most days is like 5 min or less here. i was recently looking at pictures that we took when some friends just came to visit and thought, I really ought to wear some make-up. So maybe soon I will be upping my time in front of this mirror :)
Prints above spare room bed - love them!
View from living room looking into dining area our room on left and C's on right
1 comment:
i must visit! thanks for the tour
Post a Comment