Wednesday, April 13, 2011

House Tour - Bathroom.Kitchen


Continuing on with the house tour - here is the bathroom. It is nothing special. Though we did add the western toilet! Right now all the water drains into [or needs to be manually pushed into...] that tiny little whole infront of the toilet. Yep. We are awaiting the day when we can put a bath in, trouble is we need a smaller bath than the standard size to fit in there so it has been slow going.  


looking out to the buffet and the guest room 


This is looking into the kitchen from our room doorway. The bathroom door is right to my right. Sean is there on the left sitting at the dining table and way in the back left is the living room. I added those curtains under the counter because the cabinet doors were COVERED in mold. And I mean unsalvageably covered.


Looking into kitchen from doorway (we removed the door and put it on yang tai) - also removed the door that should be separating the kitchen and the yang tai you see at the far end of the kitchen.


Right side of the kitchen when you come in. I eventually plan on hanging some hooks or a shelf in that big white area.


View from other end of the kitchen. Again I need to add something - picture> more shelves> to that white wall.

This is the kitchen yang tai [right side]. Awesome washer machine we bought form previous tenants. I need to go on-line and get English instructions though as I have no idea how to use anything but normal cycle. On the table I keep bread maker and electric pressure cooker. I use these two things almost daily. 
Oh and nice little fact the washer machine and the dryer are literally at the two FARTHEST points in the apartment they can be. That is 32 steps [I just counted :)]. A friend had the idea to get something built to stack them. This will be on my wish list of eventually but probably never things we will do. 


This drawer thing used to be in Caed's room. Now it houses our oven on top, cook books, plastic bags, tinfoil, silver ware, utensils, bake ware, tupperware etc.


Left side of the kitchen yang tai. The fridge and microwave and deep freeze (my love!). 


Here is the view from the buffet. The bathroom straight ahead, kitchen to the left and our bedroom to the back right and Caed's bedroom to the direct right (you can just see a sliver of his door). Guest room is behind me. 

* on another note I can tell I am being lazy {or can we just say focused} right now because I just listened to the whole Chris Rice christmas hymns album because It was next up in Itunes and didn't want to bother changing it...

1 comment:

Mike and Nikki said...

Love Caed's bath tub! You are so creative! I especially love the school room! So fun! Thanks for the tour!