Tuesday, April 12, 2011

House Tour - Office.School Room

Well here we go - a tour of the new home :) I know parents have been waiting to see. Disclaimer *there are still boxes to be unpacked and many things to be hung, and cleaning and organizing to be done*

The size of this apartment is quite a bit smaller than our last so we got rid of a lot before we moved and downsized our 'stuff' as much as possible!


My office (yeah I have an office space!) and Caed's school room is my favorite!  It opens to the yangtai [patio] so has sliding doors and gets lots of light. 


I plan to make the dark blue area a place for us to hang up Caed's art, still working on that. the door looks into our dining table.


This little yangtai art space I love. The wall to the right is chalk board paint wall (got the idea and all the stuff from a friend here who did it. That old mirror and the table thing are the landlords. I cut and put contact paper around the mirror.


There are always art choices here, coloring, chalk, gluing, cutting, or stickers right now.


here is the view the other way - that yi gui [clothes closet] on the right is our 'garage'. Beyond that is where we dry laundry and the dryer.


The table where we do work. And one choice self on the rights (bottom three shelves are choices). On top are library [aka borrowed from friends] books. 


Other side, my desk, printer and more choice shelves (sean's books on top). I want to do something creative for over my desk. You will all see soon enough!

Love love LOVE this room. Love spending time with my boyo in here :)

No comments: