I am working on bloging pics of our new place tonight - so in the next few days they should be up!
Caed is so used to talking to people (mainly both sets of grandparents) on skype. Since we didn't have internet in our house last 3 weeks the only way we could get a connection was by putting the compute up near the window to borrow the neighbor across the ways internet (they knew). Here he is on Grandma's b-day chatting with her. I love that we can, and he can keep up with people this way. I seriously don't know what I would do without Skype...
He got messy painting a card for Daddy's birthday later this week.
My first official themed sensory box. The green little beans are supposed to be like grass. There are little bugs, flowers and stickers on cards, and spoons and cups in it. Love all the sensory box ideas at countingcoconuts
enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment