The first weekend of April we had two girls who teach on the East Coast (of CN) come out for a visit. We got to take them to see some more rrual areas of China. Like this gorge, where C made some new friends.
A walk around our city
I made them walk a long way to this pagoda because I thought all the lotus flowers would not be dried and dead :( sad
Here we are eating in a village house, many homes in touristy places (like the gorge) will cook you a meal (for a price!) when you come.
Jen and I went to college together!
Love these girls, they are amazing teachers - Caed absolutely LOVED them both. They have been on many adventures, and I am excited for all the places they will get to go in the future.
Caed brought DaTu with him, his lizard, man he loves that thing
1 comment:
We had a great time with you guys also! Thank you for opening up your home to us for the weekend. All the best as you caring on all the wonderful things you guys are doing!
Post a Comment