We finally got internet in our apartment tonight. We were so fed up with the waiting that Sean went down to the company today. As it turns out we owed $3 on something else so they were not going to start it (but they never told us about the charge...). Anyway a few hours later and now we are on-line!!
I have tons of blog posts to catch up on. I haven't read my google reader in weeks, and I need to get back on fb and email. OUr new apartment has been great, as soon as I get a drill and hang some stuff up I'll take pictures and post them.
For now here are some pictures we took at a trip to the park on an uncommonly sunny day a few weeks ago (before the move).
New XiYangYang (if you don't know who that is and you want to come to China you better google it) jump house at the park.
LOVE this action shot of C. SO happy running and jumping his tongue is hanging out!!!
best boys ever
silly-ness
Saw this little boy who had XiYangYang shaved into his head!!! Asked them if I could take this picture :)
Oh and a heart on the top of his head
And we saw these girls doing a photo shoot for something.
Love the sunny days (though lately they are few and far between - is that how that phrase goes)
No comments:
Post a Comment