Here are two fun projects I finished this week. A while ago I found that I could use photoshop to design something then turn it to a jpg and take it to a local print shop and have them put it on a sticky back poster paper (glossy or matte). The possibilities are endless! I cut the sides of those foam pieces we have under our rugs, and put all the letters on them.
The foam is super light and easy to use.
I glued them above C's bed with my trusty glue gun. They are not that glossy - it's the flash.
You can't see too well but I especially love the "A" paper - little orange trucks
For Sean's b-day I made these prints of his favorite verses 45cmx45cm. Got this 'paper board' from a local print shop - they sell them in HUGE squares for $3.80.
Here are all the posters before I stuck them on.
I taped them against the window then places the board backing on.
And there you go!
Hung in our room.
[ignore the mess]
Oh and how could I forget - it only cost $7.50 to make all those sticky back posters! If you know me you know I like doing things for cheap - or free, so I am very happy with this. I think getting Adobe Photoshop Elements was my most favorite gift of all time!
1 comment:
NICE!
Post a Comment