We moved into this apartment almost 1 year ago. And here we are moving out AGAIN. In the last 6 years we have moved 6 times. I really hate this part of my life. I wish so bad to be in one place, set down roots, have a home. I was just in Caed's room taking stickers off the wall and started to cry. I was so excited putting up those stickers last year thinking that we are finally in a place where we can stay for a while. But no. There are reasons for the move that I can't discuss here, and I know it will be good, but right now it just sucks. I know it is just an apartment, I know that no matter where we go we will make it feel like home, but right now I just feel like curling up, crying and being all pitiful. Most of our friends at home are buying houses, or moving out of their first houses into their second houses. Making homes, establishing life in a neighborhood, with schools, landscaping back yards...Oh man. Just one of those days I guess. I am really sad to leave this apartment we are in now, there is much I will miss.
If you pray for us ask for contentment for me. I am having a rough and emotional day!
*And you know what else; I feel like it is another slap in the face to not being pregnant. I feel like we should have a baby/ies on the way and be planning for extra room instead of downsizing to a smaller place... Okay i am off to speak some TRUTH into myself, before this whole day goes downhill.
*And you know what else; I feel like it is another slap in the face to not being pregnant. I feel like we should have a baby/ies on the way and be planning for extra room instead of downsizing to a smaller place... Okay i am off to speak some TRUTH into myself, before this whole day goes downhill.
3 comments:
What a week for you! Definitely thinking about you. I really hope that your next place can be a bit more permanent.
no shame in a good pity party, have them all the time and i am the princess of my pity parties. in a wierd sort of way, it feels satisfying to pout as an adult. might just put some stickers on my wall and take them right down just because it stinks! sorry friend.
So, so sorry :( I know a little bit how you feel, and it's hard. Some days are worse than others. Hoping tomorrow's not also one of those days for you!
Post a Comment