Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yakuza and Towmater

Have you seen "Towmater's Tall Tales?"

In the last part Towmater goes to Japan and has a drift race against Yakuza (I think that is his name). (spoiler aleret)
Towmater wins. Yakuza gets turned back into a 'stock' car. 


So on CNY all kids get a hong bao  (red envelope) with ya sui qian (special money). We gave JieJie and Caed money. So the first day of the new year we took a trip into the city to let them pick out toys. Caed saw this Yakuza car in the store and fell in love with it.

The whole way home he was saying, "I can't wait for him to meet his friends! Lightning Mcqueen and Doc Hudson (he has both these cars)." 
I asked him - doesn't he want to meet Towmater (he has this car too).
And he said, 
"No they will not play together because I don't want Towmater to beat him again."

No comments: