Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Crafty-ness

We inherited this old buffet and I love it :) I have been wanting to put the verse Romans 12:12 up somewhere in our house for a while now. So with a few minutes on Photoshop and about 30 minutes at the print shop we have this - 


I messed up on two of them and used glue to put it on this foam board I had. After that I used double sided tape and those two look much better (no air bubble bumps). When I get time I will re-print out ($1.25 each) the other two and put them on with tape instead.


I added the Chinese as an afterthought, thought it would be nice for people coming over to be able to know what it says. 


And a big thank you to Kathleen for introducing me to the site 


It is super fun and one of her tutorials is this


So I did it and I love how it turned out. I printed them on separate pieces of 6x6 paper - not sure what I will do with them or how I will hang them up yet but I am happy about them already :)


2 comments:

Gloglix said...

NICE!!!

Melinda Lillis said...

I LOVE what you did with your buffet:) Great reminders put in a trendy way.