I have been doing this workout video with the girl (11) who is staying with us. Tonight when I came out of my room ready to start she said, "Wow from your knee to your foot your legs are really pretty!" I asked her what about the tops of my legs (thighs)? She said, "Yeah that is kinda fat, what happened? Did you eat too much?" Hilarious. I am glad that I have lived here long enough that I understand that this is a normal comment. Once about a month after having Caed a male neighbor who was maybe my dad's age told me, "You still look fat even though you had your baby." (And for the record I had lost all but maybe 5lbs of baby weigh at that point). Oh well what can I do. I think my favorite is when people look at my nose and say how tall (big) it is. Or maybe when they say how they love my hairy arms...
okay thats all for now!
3 comments:
it's the 'chinese way.'btw: comments? yay! must say, my favorite mornings include a good cup a cup and an update on your blog. thanks for keeping me laughing first thing in the morning.
it's the chinese way. love comment option btw
This is FUNNY! I am so glad you have a good sense of humor. I love your tall nose. :)
Post a Comment