Friday, February 4, 2011

Does Your Toddler Skype?

Ours sure does. We are giving him a few more months before we think he will be able to call people on his own via skype (okay not really).


But he does have days when he will talk on skype (mostly to Nana and Grandma) for a long time. Lately he tells me, "Go away Mommy I want to talk by myself." Like he has some big secrets to discuss. Here he is showing someone Towmaters. 


Talking on skype in his room. I am so thankful for skype by the way. Not sure I could handle being so far away if we weren't able to talk to our parents this way. 


I borrowed a book from a friend that has a development activity per week from birth to age 5. It is so much fun. One of the things we did this week was to trace Caeds body on this paper and then get out a bunch of his clothes and 'dress' the fake Caed. Afterwards he of course asked me to draw a potty behind him so he could go pee. 



Another thing in the book was water activity. We have done this lots before. Caed loves 'washing' dishes. Today though he was making coffee for daddy, adding sugar and milk (all just bubble water). He learned the word 'barista' today too. 


A happy barista.

No comments: