That is how I would describe my last week :) Very happy to be completely sick and uncomfortable. Throwing up, starving but nothing sounds appetizing, so so sleepy, and don't get me started with the way things smell. Though feeling nauseous was something I have been praying for, a sign this little one is growing, so I am happy. A few days ago as I was in the bathroom throwing up Caed came in and put his hand in my shoulder and said, "oh I knew you were going to throw up mommy, can you be not so loud? Okay I'm going to leave, have a safe day." Then he walked out.
Sean is back to teaching full time starting tomorrow. My goal is to get through every day with a few small things accomplished. Caed is back to preschool twice a week.
We plan to go in for an ultrasound in about two weeks - ill be close to 9 weeks along then.
2 comments:
Caed is very amusing with his funny&candid comments!I can't wait to hear about theultrasound.keep nibbling on those crackers & hopefully it will get better after the first trimester hon.love playing words with you:)xo,aunt tree
Caed is very amusing with his funny&candid comments!I can't wait to hear about theultrasound.keep nibbling on those crackers & hopefully it will get better after the first trimester hon.love playing words with you:)xo,aunt tree
Post a Comment