Last night Caed said something that has kept us laughing ever since. I went into the bathroom and saw pee all over the toilet seat (man I wish we had two bathrooms).
So I angrily called him in there and said,
"I am so tired of you not lifting the toilet seat up when you go pee!"
Hi immediate un-sarcastic response was,
"If your so tired Mommy you should just go to bed."
Que Sean laughing very hard in the next room. It was so funny, because he was so serious. Though I am not looking forward to the day that a comment like that comes sarcastically out of his mouth!
This is what happens when Caed asks me to play hotwheels with him. I am pretty sure when Dad plays with him they end up racing/battling/etc. But when I play they end up in color order and in a fun shape.
Caed also invented 'Pet Land' yesterday.
A few hours ago I took Caed back to preschool for the first time since Christmas (Chinese New Year break is 2 months). He wanted to wear his new Batman costume, and since this actually made him excited to go we let him. His teachers were all so excited and called him Bian Fu Xia (Batman). I am leaving to pick him up now, I will be interested to se if he kept that mask on the whole time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment