Here are some pretty things in my life at the moment...
My new bag!!! A friend here got this for me as an early birthday present, I'm in love with it!
The necklace Sean got me for our ten year anniversary that was in January. I wear it almost everyday, it's from Vintage Pearl (I love all of their stuff).
birdies for Spring
cute rolled paper flowers
Lastly (here is a funny not pretty thing) -
I was just standing outside the bathroom, giving C his privacy and heard him talking to God saying, "the more mommy throws up the bigger the baby grows, so please God let her throw up more and more and more."
Okay last lastly (not funny or pretty)-
The KTV karaoke club that opened downstairs from us.
That area under the KTV sign is the entrance. Our bedroom window is the third one up, right above the one with the pink cloth hanging in it. Though despite all my complaining the last two weeks about this I will say that this weekend I miraculously didn't hear anything! Not sure how that happened since I am up all the time at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment