We are rejoicing. We are giving thanks. We are pregnant. I can't even believe that I just got to type that. After so long and so much loss it feels surreal. But it's true, we are pregnant!!!
The first hcg test was 11dp4dt and was 95 (for those of you this means something to). Today, two days later we are at 226.
I thank you all who have been lifting us up and praying and encouraging us because quite honestly I had no hope, I was so beyond sure it hadn't worked that I cried almost the whole time from when we did the blood test until we got the results (5 hours). We are full of emotions right now - excited, nervous, overwhelmed, giddy. It still feels unreal to me, and I know that it is early and there is yet a long road ahead, so please do continue to journey with us and pray.
7 comments:
Wow! Congratulations!! We will continue to pray for you, that as the days pass your hcg number will grow and grow as your baby grows!
I am thrilled!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!!!!! Rejoycing with you!
Rejoicing and praying with you, sweet friends!!!!!!
We are overjoyed for you guys!!!! We pray that you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy and healthy little one! Blessings, Amy Earhart
So very happy and excited for you and your family! Great, great news xx
That is wonderful. God is so good! I will keep you in my prayers....
Praise God! That is fantastic news! May the Lord bless you and baby for a save pregnancy.
Post a Comment