Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ficklebits the Pigeon

Not everyone has the pure pleasure of homeschooling a different character everyday, but I do :) Yesterday and today I have had a little pigeon with a very high voice (and sometimes a naughty attitude and potty mouth) named Ficklebits come to school instead of Caedmon. I believe he got his name from something Backyardigans related. He is very good at tracing, telling stories, making videos and finding jewels. We have made him some special clothes like this magazine hat and jewel bracelet. He only turns back into Caedmon if he gets hurt, then he tells out, "I'm not Ficklebits right now I'm Caedmon!" (because only Caedmon is allowed to touch the blank you see - blankie). Now if only Ficklebits could stop saying pee, poop and stinky all day long...

1 comment:

Mike and Nikki said...

This will make a super cute scrapbook page. Love his imagination and that you help him develop it by letting him be creative! Such fun!