We are safe at home now, yeah! We were very blessed to come home to a clean apartment and have lunch, dinner and tomorrows breakfast waiting, very thankful for friends.
Here are some pictures from our last days in Chiang Mai.
We went back to the zoo with our friends who used to live in our city with us (they were in CM to have a baby). Caed wanted to take a valentines picture with just Abby. One pic of the pink scooter bike we rented while there, it was marvelous. We were so glad to be able to meet baby Audrey the day before we left! So tiny. Caed had no interest in the baby, when we asked him to come take a picture he said, I can't right now I'm building something e-mazing! (with Legos). Hopefully he will be more excited when it's his baby he is meeting, but I'm not sure :) I also got this cute pic of caed and Toby both looking at camera and smiling! A feat, we had to pretend they were rolled up hotdogs and we were throwing mustard on them.
Fun times!








No comments:
Post a Comment