Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today is a New Day

After all the dust settles and the sun goes down and rises again I realize it is a new day, God's mercies are new every morning. I am thankful for friends comments and out pouring of love. And for your grace, because it true, out of anger or desperation I say or feel a lot of things I don't truly believe in my heart. I woke up to a very creative little boy wanting to play Backyardigans with me (he likes to be Uniqua, I am Pablo and Sean always Austin) asking to go on an adventure to esplore the jungle. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness, I am choosing thankfulness. And I don't doubt at all that the prayers of many are having an effect. The transfer today was postponed until 12:00, that's 9:00pm in California. Thank you again for standing by me when I am feeling so weak, and when my faith falters, and when stepping forward is just painful. Thank you.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Just wanting to send my support and prayers. I'm sorry that this process has been difficult but am delighted that you're choosing thankfulness. I'll be saying prayers at 9pm (as I'm in California). I realize from your blog that you are a woman of faith. May I suggest Christy Nockels' song "Waiting Here For You"? It always came on the radio when I was undergoing IVF treatment and has been a great comfort to me. Sending well wishes!!

Dugi said...

I'm glad you are having a better day. God bless you and your sweet spirit. :)

nicarv said...

Thank you ladies so ,much for your encouragement. Just listened to that song and love the words,I really appreciate your reading, caring and commenting!

Renee said...

Nicole, I wanted to let you know I've been praying for your family as well as you've shared your journey. Thank you for reminding me that I need to choose to be thankful as I go through my own trying time. It is amazing how God uses people in each others lives to teach.

Megan said...

I'm so glad you liked at the song! Sorry I don't have a blog to share- I feel like I should after reading so many over the past year ++ Keep faith! Deuteronomy 31:8 (Can you tell I'm a Pastor's kid?! I'm laughing at myself because I've never quoted scripture in my life but I guess testing times in life bring us back to things that comfort)