Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Preschool Party


My friend Ashlei (her son is Grady - C's bff) had a great idea to have a Christmas party in our boys class. the boys go to school on opposite days but have the same teachers and classmates. 
Here is her husband telling the Christmas story...


And being attacked by the kids :)


We played games, the parachute is always a hit. That was money well spent :)


Big smiles


We also did crafts and a snack. 


I made this Christmas cutout and we had all the students take turns putting their heads in, 


And the teachers wanted to as well


Ash and I with Tao and Luo. 

Later I asked C what his favorite part of the party was and he said the cookie snack, I asked his second favorite part and he said the m&m's and pretzels on the cookie snack. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nic, this looks like so much fun! Love it.