This month our homeschool theme is nativity. I got most of our activities from this site.
Here is the spelling games.
I love the concentration on this face!
Caed has not been as excited about homeschool these days, so I am trying to come up with some more motivation for him.
At his preschool event last week. It was pretty funny. The little girl on the far right is YanYan she is the one who Caed came home one day and told me, "There is a girl in my class who loves me so much, she is so nice to me."
Here is Caed next to our almost finished advent calander. This is the first year we have done it and he is pretty excited. I got the recommendation to use the Truth In The Tinsel book from that 2teachingmommies website that I get all of Caed's homeschool printables from. It is geared for kids 1-5 and it has been working great for us.

This is the book, it downloads as a PDF and you can get it for $4.99 here.
We started late so are catching up, but the book also has options to do just a week, all 25 days and some other options as well.
Every day there is a clue that goes in the little package on the advent calander. It is a clue about the story we study that day and the ornament we make for his advent tree. The first day was a candle ornament. Surely more pictures of this to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment