Saturday, December 10, 2011

Craftyness


A while ago we bought this used shoe cabinet. I covered it with book pages (Treasure Island) and modge podged it. I like it. 



This is another idea off pinterest. I used wrapping paper and spray paint and then hot glued them on the wall. There is a tutorial here. You should go see, hers are way cuter than mine!



Do you ever see an idea online an dthen set out to do it and while your making it you think, "this doesn't look right" but then you are too busy [or lazy] too look at the original and figure out what you did wrong. That happened to me. I saw these cute foot print trees online and made them. 


We even did the whole family and I thought - this just looks strange. And whats up with Sean's foot looking so skinny??? We hung them up anyway though. 


Today I got online and looked at the original - yep I messed up - this is way cuter. 


This worked though. 


Look how cute these sock snowmen ended up! Just socks (and sleeves from one of caed's old shirts) rice, string and buttons! I do have a sneaky little elf in my house who stole one of the noses since I never told him "Don't take out their noses...."
The person who's idea this was has a  tutorial at this site


And on the left cute Christmas Isaiah verse free download from JonesDesignCompany. 

No comments: