Sean is away this weekend, I am catching up on blogs!
First two cute Caed stories -
1. The other day C and Sean were out playing. S told C it was time to go in. No response from Caed. He told him again, let's go in to which Caed replied, "I tried reasoning with you Daddy!". He said this again and again, until Sean picked him up and took him home. We both laughed later when Sean re-told me this story because both of us swear that is not a line we use with him. Though personally I think it sounds like more of a Sean thing than a Nicole thing to say!
2. Yesterday I took Caed to the park. As I was pushing him in the stroller we were talking about all the people who love him. I told him, "Did you know God loves you more than all those people, remember that verse, 'while we still sinners Christ died for us'." Caed said, "I wish God could come play with me." I asked him what they would play and he said, "Oh I would take him to my room and show him all my toys and stuff."
We went out yesterday in search for those little tubes that hold single flowers. I went to many flower shops and at the last one they had some which she nicely gave me for free! We then took them home, made a box so they could stand up, added a dropper full of soapy water and some water color paint and shook them up.
Fun. Free. Dabbers.
[not my idea, saw this on a blog long ago!]
Messy hands. Also wanted you all to see this pic because the shorts he is wearing and the shirt are on their 3rd summer!!! He wore both of these things when he was only 1 year old, skinny mini. Granted the first and second summer the shorts had to be rolled up. I think he may still be able to wear them next year too... {thanks Gloria - those were a great buy!}
Lastly we used a bunch of cut up straws to decorate this play dough cake.
Put one candle in then sang happy birthday to everyone in the house multiple times in Chinese :)
1 comment:
are those the shorts that have an ironic chinese saying on the back pocket?
great activities, so very proud of your awesome educational activities.
Post a Comment