Saturday, May 21, 2011

One for the Grandparents

So I know that not everyone who reads this blog wants to look at ten-million pics of Caed doing 'school'.  So go ahead and skip this post. But I will say that living in another country, this blog has been a blessing to our families at home as they get to keep up on how our little guy is growing and changing. We are so excited to be headed back to the states for the summer to go to my brothers wedding. It will have been 2 years since Caed has seen [in real life] most of our family!


Crushing egg shells. Caed loves this activity. I save up egg shells in a bowl in the kitchen and whenever there are enough he crushes them all.


A few days ago I cut up a bunch of straws. C had fun putting them on these skewers that were stuck into play-dough.


We did splotch art [okay I don't actually know the name of it] yesterday.


Fold it over


Open it! Serious joy to me to watch his face light up EVERY single time he opened one. He told me what they all looked like too. 


Laying with his twin turtles, jungle, rocket ship, man, pig, car, and another jungle


Oh and now he loves to clean up after we are done. I made this home made cleaner with water, vinegar, castile soap {sp}, borax and lemon (thanks Mae!) and he squirts it on there and wipes it down

1 comment:

Gloglix said...

one agillion pics of Caed would still not be enough! Keep them coming girlfriend!