I got a new phone a few weeks ago, and just learned to move the pictures from phone to computer tonight!
Walking across the river
Playing with Geo-Ville (he loves this fun game sent from Gloria :)
masks
We brought the parachute outside the other day.
C and G loving the yaoyao che
We went to a carnival type park today and that game with the claw where you try to catch stuffed animals was mis-spelled "Nuderwater World" - instead of underwater world....hahahaha
If you ever want to play a real life game of where's waldo you can borrow our son and take him, on a weekend, to a play place in China. 100 or so kids, three levels, one child with blond hair. I felt like I was playing where's waldo the whole time! Sean is much easier to see in this picture :)
Again where is that blonde boy-o...
And seriously what is he going to do when we are back in America for part of this summer. I mean he will need to sit in a car seat, pee and poop in designated places (instead of wherever he wants, like a garbage can today or as seen above), not get free things from shop owners just for saying a sentence in Chinese...
Oh man I am thinking he will have some major culture shock









1 comment:
the last picture, priceless!
Post a Comment