Sunday, March 6, 2011

There is no hope for my spelling abilities...



Do you remember a few weeks ago I wrote this post here about the buffet project I made?
Just today we has guests over and someone said, "I think you spelled Romans wrong." Which of course I had - romnas. Now if you know me you will know that spelling is my GREATEST weakness (odd for a English as a second language teacher eh?) Usually I rely on my mom to help me with my spelling mistakes :) She was looking at a scrapbook I had made for Caed once and found TONS of mistakes. I finally said, "I don't even want to know anymore, it is okay when he gets older and reads his book he will know that is was for sure made by his {spelling challenged} mother." And if you read this blog (especially the old posts where I hadn't figured out how to turn on spell check!) you are also familiar with my spelling woes. 

1 comment:

Gloglix said...

totally understand, i'm a bad speller too. so bad i thought that's how "Romnas" was supposed to be spelled. all i have to say is, "thank goodness for spell check." we are smart in other, more creative ways :)