With Sean gone we have tried to think of activities to keep us busy. On Sunday Caed, the mom and her two kids living with us (though now they have moved out), and I went to a big field to fly kites. This is like an un-official kite-flying-area. Right next to the field are rows of people selling kites. I told Caed to pick out a small one (for 1 dollar!!!). There were fish and planes but he insisted on buying this one (a butterfly girl he called it).
Caed and JieJie retrieving the kite after it flew away b/c we didn't realize the string on the reel wasn't tied on.
Caed got boerd with the kite flying and decided playing in the dirt was more fun. This little girl followed him around the whole time, doing everything he was doing and petting his hair. I am sure his mom was not thrilled she was scooping dirt onto her pants...
We got the kite up! See it in the background?!
The kite buying area.
No comments:
Post a Comment