Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Want to Be a Mommy - like you!

Today I was taking Caed's clothes off for a bath and I found he had one of my hair ties around his arm. I asked him why he had that on and he said, 
"I want to be a Mommy like you!"

Also this morning we went to visit JieJie at her new place and she, her cousin and Caed were jumping from the bed to the floor pretending to jump into water. I said, "Wow you look like synchronize jumpers!" C asked, "What does that word mean?" So I told him, then he goes, "Oh Mommy I just like that new word a lot!" Oh and also the girls really liked my hair today. They told me, "Auntie your hair looks so pretty when it is SOOOO big like that (i.e. frizzy)" haha. 

Lastly we were watching Little Einsteins before bed and it is a new one where Rocket has a grandma who is a purple Rocket. I asked Caed, "What color is your grandma?" And he thought about it and said, "I don't think she has a color Mommy."


Another idea from the countingcoconuts.blogspot.com is muffin tin meals. We did our first one this week and it was a HUGE hit. I am not exactly sure why, but we have trouble w/ Caed eating so anything that helps is okay by me. He kept saying, "Oh it's my muffin party meal!"


Another thing I have been working on is something to hang over the couch when we move. I decoupaged (is that a word??!!) all these paper scraps to a foam board the other night. I will go and get some words cut out of contact paper and stick them on top. Finished product coming soon. 

No comments: