Friday, January 28, 2011

Physics for Toddlers?

If you know us well you know my husband is a Linux user. He recently downloaded this childrens version of Linux operating system called "Sugar". It's super cute stuff, all games and painting and photo things but for kids.

Anyway there is this program on there that lets the kids make shapes of different colors and sizes then topple them over using 'physics'. 

Sean and Caed played it the other day and of course C loved it. Sean told him he was learning physics. 

So flash forward three days to today. I was coming home from a friends house with C. Telling him it would be nap time when we got home, he said, 

"But I just want to do some physics Mommy!"

I said after nap. He said, "I can do those physics all by myself!"

Just made me laugh :)

Also Sean taught Caed to answer the question, "What are the forms of water?"

If you skype us make sure to ask Caed :)




No comments: