Well in real time we are on vacation! In Thailand!! And it's hot here!!!
Via the blog the last time I posted was in early November - oh man. I have been so bag about taking pictures the last few months. Or maybe I take too many pictures on my phone and by the time I share on Instagram I don't want to transfer to my computer then write a blog? Either way I have a few catch up blog posts to do then I will get on to vacation.
In December I hosted a cookie exchange party for all the expat ladies and a 'plus one' local friend. We all brought tons of cookies and I had a wrapping station and two craft rooms set up.
So many creative yummy cookies
Making ornaments in the front room
wrapping cookies in the dinning room
Cookies!!!
All our Chiense friends had a great time. I really wanted to do something fun and inviting for local friends and this was a big hit.
This was the first of 6 or so Christmas parties we had over the next two weeks. The other ones I didn't take many pictures though. But all in all it was a very busy few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment