Back in November the kids and I boarded a plane to attend a homeschool week. It is really fantastic that once in a while these are held to help out us parents who homeschool in places that our kids get very little same language interaction with peers. This was Caed's first one and he had such a blast.
My little travelers. I think this was Beatrice's 17th flight in 13 months...
The theme was knights and castles - they did tons of singing, dancing, art, reading and acting
One of my closest friends out here and I got to get away for a few hours and enjoy a real treat - Starbucks! In a clean new mall. Where no one was smoking. It was bliss.
Another very special treat - McDonalds!!! I don't know if you can count McDonalds as special until you live somewhere with no hamburgers for months on end :)
And we got to shop at H&M, and spend some Christmas money. Why do so many clothes have cats in them? Is that a thing in the States too?
Caed and his buddy practicing for their performance
And we met a boy with a pet lizard - highlight of Caeds time of course.
He loves his art time
All boys, I don't get it but there is really an abundance of boy expat children out here! Made for a very rowdy week
my loves
I took Beia to some free gymborre classes there - she loves it!
dance dance
little knight
castle building
And the there is the beer. On their first day they made this circle chart of things you can fine in a castle and things you can find at home, and things in both. When I picked C up I saw one of the answers was "Beer" and right away new that it was him who had said it. I called Sean and told him and we both laughed out loud at our funny, observant boy.






No comments:
Post a Comment