Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sensory and Fine motor Play

When Caed was little I feel like I set up all sorts of 'fun' activities for him. Beatrice is not getting quite the same treatment so far! There is this group of moms and grandmas that take their babies out to play at the same time each afternoon that we go to. Caed calls it B's 'school' - its pretty cute. 

Anyway today Sean was gone all day and Caed and I did set up some fun stuff for Bei.


Pudding painting. C helped me make some homemade pudding with cornstarch, milk, sugar and food coloring. 


She liked using the spoon and the paintbrush, but overall she is a pretty 'clean' baby



No fancy play tables here. But we do have a stool with holes in the top
 and an abundance of chopsticks!


such concentration



This kept her busy for a good long time!




No comments: