Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Quilt

It has been quite a while since I have made any sort of blanket/quilt - like 6+ years...


But I was determined to use all the leftover fabric from meimei's (little sister) room to make a matching blanket.


A few online tutorials later (I had completely forgotten how to bind a quilt!) and it was done


Yeah!



Here it is laying on the crib mattress. And with that the baby room is complete (good thing, I leave in 5 days). Get ready for lots and lots of pictures of the final product very soon.

p.s. weather here has been crazy. That first picture was from less than a week ago and I was wearing shorts and a tank top, then all of the sudden it's freezing out! And I have to dig out all my winter clothes and try and fit something on :)

No comments: