Thursday, September 13, 2012

Counting Down

Less than 2 weeks until I leave for Thailand! So the count down is on. I am putting finishing touches on baby's room (can't wait to show you all that!), making meals like crazy for the freezer (as Sean and Caed will have 16 days here without me, and they may end up eating fried rice from the place downstairs everyday if I don't make some frozen food :) And trying to get all our paper work etc sorted before I go. 


Yesterday was 34 weeks. Last night while C was supposed to be in bed I was taking a couple pictures and he heard me and hopped out of bed to join in the fun. A few weeks ago he was looking at pictures on the camera and asked, "Why do you have so many pictures with your hands like this?" and put his hands on his tummy. So this just cracks me up :) His smile...


Enjoying a few more outings as a family of three - at a play area in the city




and what happens when you try to get Caed to take a picture of us...


better but not great :)


We also got to go on a double date with our friends on Monday and it was so much fun to be out together with them and no kids! 

No comments: