School started back up this week for Sean. And Caed starts school again on Monday. SO the end of summer is here. But in less than a month (September 26th) I head to Thailand!!! And then on October 12th Sean and Caed will come too. Time is going by too fast.
Here are some end of summer fun pictures - Caed and his classmate ZhuZiYan as super heros (I love her pose in this picture!)
Playing in the 'sandbox" - really a pit of sand for long jump maybe?
Making slides out of anything at the park
There have been many days of butterfly catching lately.
And river swimming.
Here is baby at 32 weeks, again I can't believe how fast this is happening, and that this is actually happening.
This is 4 years ago pregnant with Caed at 32 weeks. We joke that Caed was always more pointy and pokey. I feel like this baby is stretched out more vertically whereas Caed was alway poking straight out.
No comments:
Post a Comment