I still can't believe we are pregnant. Several times I find myself waking up in the middle of the night thinking that must have all been a dream, we can't really be pregnant! Every night after Caed goes to bed when Sean and I are sitting and its quiet (thats when baby girl moves the most) I say to S, "I just can't believe that our baby is growing in there." I am sure he gets tired of hearing it but it's like I need to say it out loud and believe it. I can't even begin to write all my feelings down of what this baby and pregnancy means to us. Of what God has brought us and especially me through these past two years and still now. My heart is full of thankfulness for this little life. And full of thankfulness that He has chosen to do something that I thought wouldn't come. And just plain thankfulness for all he has done and continues to do for us. Maybe someday I'll have enough control over my emotions to write down all I am and have been feeling, right now I get teary even writing this little bit.
A couple weeks ago we put together the crib, we never had a crib for Caed so this was one of the compromises we made this time to get a real crib and make a real room for the baby (many more pictures to come of this room's projects I am sure).
Caed tries it out
A friend who went back to the states graciously left her sewing machine for me - YEAH!!! I haven't sewn in many years (since before we left for China in 2005) but I am very happy to re-learn. Here are some of the fabrics, I have already made a few things for her room.
I think in the last two weeks (from 26-28 weeks) my tummy {all of me maybe} has grown so fast! Last week I had a few really uncomfortable days when my back was hurting very badly, maybe the fast growing? I'll go back to the doctor next week and see how much I have really grown :) And get that next Rhogam shot that has been sitting in my fridge since Thailand...
kissies
1 comment:
I am teary eyed with you... You look beautiful!
Post a Comment