Monday, July 30, 2012

Experiments


I'll admit I have been totally lacking with the themes 'school' with C. But we have still been keeping ourselves busy doing lots of 'science stuff' together. Most ideas are from pinterest or that Berensteins Bears Big Book of Nature (I think its called that).

Here we set up string with little pieces of straw on it, then tapes a balloon to each straw and it is balloon race time. 


Getting better at writing and other pre-k skills


rubber band painting his thank you cards


pony bead melting - he kept saying he was making 'fractals'
 (anyone else's child ever watched Super Hero Squad????)
p.s. he is naked b/c he didn't want to get his clothes dirty during the painting time that came before this..


LOVE that profile... ahhh heart melting


There was a family day at preschool last week where they showed us all their dances. Caed has become way into 'dancing' lately. He shows us all the moves that his teacher teaches him. Yesterday we were in town and a clothing place was playing loud music and he says, "Um I think I need to go in there and dance for a little bit" - which he did, with some hilarious moves we had never seen, and then pouted about having to leave (until we told him we could have a family dance night at home). And Sean and I were like "Who's child is that???" and Sean said - "Your's dear, I was never like that, this behavior has Nicole written all over it". Right after we left we saw a group of kids playing on the steps and C goes,
"I need to stop and play with them for a while because I think they want to play with me." - Yep definitely mommy genes. 


Here is me when I was maybe 3? Minus dark hair and eyes I see lots of C in this pic :)



Making a volcano erupt, by far his favorite, just look...


at his excited face!


LOVE love love this boyo. 

No comments: