Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo...

How about you you you? You can come too too too, we're going to the zoo zoo zoo.

Any other Raffi fans out there? I have had that Raffi song in my head since we went to the zoo last friday :)

{zoo in China} does not equal {zoo in America}
But you do get to feed and take pictures with lots of animals :)


Feeding the white tiger chicken. She will give birth next month and  they said if we come back in two months we can hold the babies...


feeding the bears


My 2nd favorite zoo picture
"I am the king of the birds!!!"


of course in the one family picture he is not smiling or looking...


Pony ride


C found this big catapillar. We had just read a book about them turning into butterflies so he wanted to take it home so it could turn into a crysallis (sp?), we said no. 


Holding the monkey 


My favorite zoo picture. 
I asked him after how did it feel to hold that monkey and he said, "wiggly"

Caed loves the animals. He has no fear and to his own fault. When we warned him not to put his fingers near the chicken cage guess who did it anyway and then got pecked by a chicken :)


deer


Not zoo, but baby @29 weeks :) I went to the chinese doc yesterday (they check blood pressure, weight, measure tummy, listen to baby heart beat). Anyone who has been to a Chinese hospital/clinic can relate to the interesting way of doing things... Anyway $2.58 later I have my stats and baby is growing and doing well. I have only gained 2 kilos total and the doctor told me, "Don't worry about the weight gain, you started off bigger than most {chinese} women, you're baby is growing fine, make sure you eat at least one egg a day." Noted.


No comments: